Detalles técnicos / especificaciones
VM PP 10X is a masterbatch containing :
- 90 % polypropylène
- 10 % Peroxide type 2.5-Dimethyl 2.5- Di (Tertiobutylperoxy) hexane.
It is used to increase fluidity of polypropylene and at the same time to narrow the molecular weight distribution. High flow PP is used in fiber and many kinds of molding applications.
Peroxide content %
Milky, opaque granules
* POLYTECHS internal method
VM PP10 X is used in the production of PP melt-blown fibers and in many different kinds of PP molding applications.
The preparation and the use of a masterbatch of peroxide with a low concentration is safe and easy to handle. VM PP10X is only used in polypropylene resins.
Examples of experimental results by extrusion at 230° C :
- 0,5 % of VM PP10X will increase PP MFI from 3 to 15
- 0,5 % of VM PP10X will also increase PP MFI from 10 to 40.
- 1 % of VM PP10X will increase PP MFI from 25 to 100.
- 2 % of VM PP10X will increase PP MFI from 25 to 220.
Product is packed in 25 kg PE bags on shrink-wrapped pallets of 1375 kg or in big bag of 1000 kg. Store in cool area, away from sparks or heat source.