PROCESSING AID MASTERBATCH AID PP F4
AID PP F4 is a masterbatch containing 4% of fluoropolymer based in a PP homopolymer carrier. This product is particularly recommended for PP extrusion of oriented PP films (OPP, BOPP), sheets, fibers, filaments, strips, pipes and extrusion-blowing.
For which applications?
AID PP F4 :
- Removes die build-up
- Reduces significantly « Melt fracture » effects
- Decreases die pressure, allowing higher throughput
- Reduces energy consumption
- Facilitates thickness control
- Improves gloss
- Reduces color transition time...
AID PP F4 works by modifying the interface between the polymer melt and metal surfaces of the extruder’s barrel and die.